Wednesday 9 April 2014

Ciate Very Colourfoil Manicure - Review

I mentioned this nail set before in my ‘What I Got ForChristmas’ post. I’ve finally got a chance to try it out! So here are my first impressions of it.
 
 
 
 


Pros
  • So far I’ve had no chips, and I’ve had it on for about two days now.
  • They look so cool!
  • The colour choice is amazing! It comes with one nail varnish and really pretty coloured foil.
  • It’s fairly quick to dry.
Cons
  • It takes quite a while to get the look that you are looking for, some patience is needed.
  • It’s really easy to smudge then after you’ve put the foil on.
  • The foil at the tips of my nails have now rubbed off.
I really love these nails! It was a bit fiddly but worth it However if you want to do your nails quickly then I wouldn't recomend this, but if you have a bit of time to do them then it's deffinately worth a go. One tip I picked up was to let the glue go a bit tacky before putting on the foil and then you may have to go and put on some more foil afterwards to add to the effect.  Bye! Bye! xx




2 comments:

  1. Whoa those nails look amazing! Love!

    Christina
    http://kissesandflowers.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete