Tuesday, 29 April 2014
Tuesday, 22 April 2014
The best treatment for stubborn spots is to apply a mixture of sudocrem and toothpaste.
Thursday, 17 April 2014
|Image sourced from google images|
Wednesday, 9 April 2014
- So far I’ve had no chips, and I’ve had it on for about two days now.
- They look so cool!
- The colour choice is amazing! It comes with one nail varnish and really pretty coloured foil.
- It’s fairly quick to dry.
- It takes quite a while to get the look that you are looking for, some patience is needed.
- It’s really easy to smudge then after you’ve put the foil on.
- The foil at the tips of my nails have now rubbed off.
I really love these nails! It was a bit fiddly but worth it However if you want to do your nails quickly then I wouldn't recomend this, but if you have a bit of time to do them then it's deffinately worth a go. One tip I picked up was to let the glue go a bit tacky before putting on the foil and then you may have to go and put on some more foil afterwards to add to the effect. Bye! Bye! xx
Monday, 7 April 2014
|Picture from google images|
Saturday, 5 April 2014