Thursday 4 July 2013

30 Day Snap #27



I've been looking forward to prom so much and it definitely didn't disappoint. My sister took a few pictures for me on my camera when I was dressed up and this one made me laugh, I'm no good at walking in heels and managed to almost fall over while standing still. My sister took the photo just as I was toppling over. Also today I had my first manicure at a salon which my friend bought me for my birthday. XX
If you are also taking part in The 30 Day Snap then I would love to see some of your pictures.

3 comments:

  1. I nominated you for the liebster award... take a look at my latest post!

    Leyla xx
    mythoughtsandboredom.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. hope you had a great prom! I loved mine even though it seems so long again

    Lola
    xx

    lolaslittlewonders.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope had a great day and didn't break anything haha!

    Christina xx
    http://christinathorup.com/

    ReplyDelete