Sunday 9 June 2013

30 Day Snap #8 and #9

I'm running a bit behind with my pictures because I went to bed a bit late last night and didn't have a chance to blog so I'm doing yesterdays and today's snap today.

30 Day Snap #8



 

It was the village day this weekend where people raise money for the church. We always have a scarecrow competition where people make scarecrows and compete with each other. This year they had a theme which was books. So our family decided to make a scarecrow based on a best selling book... Fifty Shades Of Gray. I don't think we'll be winning the competition this year.


30 Day Snap #9
My sister took our dog for a walk around the village with a friend that lives on a farm. When my mum and I were walking around the village fate trying to find her we found her walking two calf's around the village. They were so cute I had to take a picture of them.
 
If you are also taking part in the 30 Day Snap I would love to see some of your pictures.

1 comment:

  1. hahaha the 50 shades of grey scarecrow is hilarious! I love your 30 Day Snap :) I'm doing it too, it's fun right?!
    Niamh

    niamhsdream.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete