Sunday 2 June 2013

30 Day Snap #2

I wear the same make-up everyday and this morning I thought that I would try something new. I have never filled in my eyebrows before so I decided to use some eyeshadows and experiment with them. Looking at this picture it doesn't look like anything drastic but considering how light my eyebrows are naturally it has made a lot of difference and I might try it again. XX

The make-up I'm wearing in this picture:
  • Rimmel match perfection foundation in the shade light porcelain.
  • collection Lasting perfection concealer in the shade fair (1)
  • Maybelline Falsies Mascara
  • Rimmel Clear Complexion powder
  • On my eyebrows I used some eyeshadows that my aunt gave me for Christmas.

3 comments:

  1. I love experimenting with new make up styles, so much fun :) Your eyebrows look perfect, really natural but defined! Don't want any of this OTT scouse brow stuff going on :)

    kittyhearts.blogspot.co.uk

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your eye lashes look lovely! But whenever I try the falsies I find it clumps my eyelashes up, boo!

    phoebe-bialkowski.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love that you have to use porcelain foundation like me!!!

    http://blueeyedb.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete