Saturday 1 June 2013

30 Day Snap #1

I have been inspired to do "The 30 day snap" which has been created by"sprinkle of glitter" (Her blog is amazing)  So everyday this month (hopefully) I am going to force myself to take a picture of what I've been up to that day. I think that this is a really fun idea because it means that I can look back at this blog and see through pictures what I have done over the course of this month. I am also very interested in photography so hopefully I can learn some new tips and tricks. This is the first picture I'm going to be posting this month.

Today I spent most of the time sat on my bed revising which to be honest was extremely boring. However the Maltesers that my Nana and Granddad bought me for my birthday made the day a bit more bearable and I managed to get through the whole box of them, with help from my sister.

1 comment:

  1. Happy Birthday for the other day! Hope the rest of your revision goes well :)

    I'm doing the 30 day snap too and I'd love if you could check out my blog..
    kittyhearts.blogspot.co.uk

    xxx

    ReplyDelete